Wednesday, October 10, 2012

#8: vegan Wednesday #10

[zur deutschen Version geht's hier]

Whohoo, it's already the 10th vegan Wednesday and every week I discover new great vegan dishes!
This time Cara collects the pictures of the participant's food of today :-)

What the hell is a vegan Wednesday!?
Read more here!
And maybe you will take part next week as well? ;-)




 Vegan Wednesday #10 - 10th October 2012


For breakfast I had bread with black olive puree and "salami" plus one pear :-)




Moreover I made me green tea with coconut milk and agave syrup, it's a recipe from the German vegan chef "Attila Hildmann" from his brand new book "vegan for fit". Almost every German blogger is in the vegan for fit - fever... and yes, me too :-D
That drink was quite good, but even after mixing it I had to stir it several times before drinking, because otherwise the coconut milk was on the surface and that tasted.. a bit strange :-D


The rest of the coconut milk from my green tea drink I used for lunch!
I had coconut-curry-quinoa with some seitan cubes, bell pepper and zucchini spaghetti.




For dinner my mum and me "transformed" a raw celery soup, which WASN'T GOOD and we are definitely NOT fastidious referred to [vegan] food, from yesterday to a vegetable creme soup with broccoli, potatoes, onions, carrots, vegetable broth, seasonings and tofutti ricotta (no, we don't really like it, but we got it as a present to an order of vegan food from our favorite online-shop and for soups or sauces it is okay :-) ).




And later this evening hunger got me again ;-( So I put together arugula, tomato and some dressing for having a nice salad and made me some bread with fresh cress!




So, now I am very excited, just like every week hehe, what the other participants ate today! ♥ Maria

2 comments:

  1. wie immer richtig richtig tolle Fotos! Danke dir fürs treu mitmachen :)

    Liebe Grüße!

    ReplyDelete