Thursday, September 26, 2013

#12: Not-So-Green Green Chocolate Smoothie

[zum Beitrag auf Deutsch geht's hier!]
I often see raw kale as a smoothie ingredient but I was never really sure about how my digestion would react to it. When I was on vacation a few weeks ago I finally tried it... and was amazed by it! I loved this smoothie and so I have to share the recipe with you ;-)







You need:
- one handful romaine lettuce
- 2-3 small leafs of kale (or 1-2 big ones)
- 2 small carrots
- 4 small ripe pears
- 1tbsp wheat grass powder (optional)
- 2 tbsp (raw) cacao powder
- water

How to do:
Blend pears, romaine lettuce, kale, wheatgrass and cacao powder with some water until it's smooth. Add the carrots and probably more water and blend until desired consistency is reached.
For a refreshing smoothie use ice cubes instead of water ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment